Azelis is a leading European supplier of speciality chemicals. In their search for an expert partner to help design an open and flexible workplace, Azelis contacted coneon GmbH. The objective of the project was a relocation from Moers to Ratingen, with a focus on creating an agile office space intended to boost team spirit and confirm Azelis Ratingen’s status as an EMEA hotspot. The 3rd floor was to comprise an ultra-modern office space while the ground floor of the building would house a meeting and event space with a large kitchen. As the project had a tight deadline, coneon jumped right in with an initial kickoff meeting, in which the objectives were discussed and a timeline established.
coneon provided the following services:
- Online survey
- Change champions session
- Design concept
- Auxiliary construction services
- Delivery of the furniture
coneon provided comprehensive change management services for the entire duration of the project. Coordination meetings with the change champions were held at regular intervals. This regular communication with the Azelis team played a significant part in the resounding success of the project.
Some of the space’s special features include:
- The agile office concept (employees can choose where they want to work)
- A unique mix of workstations, relaxation areas (such as acoustic pods) and spaces for collaboration and spontaneous communication
- The whole team, including management, on the same floor
- Lots of glass walls to promote team spirit
- Special acoustic elements in Azelis’ corporate design
- Height-adjustable desks with electric motors for all employees
“Despite the tight schedule, coneon managed to meet our employees and get them enthusiastic about the new space. coneon understood our objectives and expectations very well and showed total commitment and professional expertise in implementing the project. We’d like to thank the entire coneon team for creating such a great base for us”.
Below are some products that were also delivered and included in the Azelis project.