Are you planning an office conversion? New build? Office relocation? Complete office fit-out?
Interior fit out / Office fit out
Office fit out is about more than just office furniture. We are passionate about interior office design. We call it ”Fit-out”. In other words: we as a general contractor take care of every aspect of interior design – from the bare brickwork to the finished office.
The scope includes every service from drywall construction to the installation of media technology. The following is an overview of our fit-out services.
- Floor: Vinyl: durable and hard-wearing; fibre-bonded carpet: robust and noise-reducing; linoleum: a natural alternative; designer carpet: Stylish textile comfort; epoxy resin: long-lasting and timeless
- Wall: Brick walls; drywalls; painting and wall-papering; partition walls; glass walls
- Ceiling: Acoustic grid ceilings; suspended plasterboard ceilings; acoustically effective designer ceilings
- Acoustics: Ceiling sails; acoustic panels; acoustic partition walls; wall absorbers; acoustic pictures; curtains; suspended absorbers
- Climate control: Ventilation systems; climate control; heating; window elements; sunshade solutions; plants
- Electrical technology: Electrical connections; cable management; equipment installation
- Network technology/IT: Planning and implementation of network solutions; installation of server cabinets; networking of all LAN and WLAN devices
- Media technology: Projector and display technology; training and education; Bluescape (the modern touch solution for conference rooms offers digital brainstorming on a grand scale and promotes cooperation); integration of new media technology in your network; video conference setup
- Lighting: Direct and indirect lighting; ceiling lights; workplace lights; sidelights; colour coordination; energy-saving measures; billboard lighting
- Safety: Fire safety; building management system; escape routes; office safes; alarm systems; health protection; first aid (see workplace directives)
- Furniture: Office furniture; kitchen; tea kitchen; lounge; conference rooms; creative and common rooms; canteens; reception areas (see furniture catalogue)
Cost estimate for interior work and fittings
We will help you draw up a detailed cost estimate for your conversion or upgrade. Together, we will develop a draft plan and calculate a cost and time estimate for your construction project. We will also be pleased to assist you with financing if required. Rent, lease or purchase – we can arrange the right financing for you.